The Project “SELECT - StrEnghten Lay and honorary judges European CompeTencies” co- financed by the European Commission – Funding Programme JUSTICE, has been designed and managed by the Università degli Studi della Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, in partnership with Union Européenne des Magistrats statuant en matière Commerciale, CONCILIUM Schlichtung und Beratung GmbH, Associazione Nazionale Giudici di Pace, FB European Consulting.
The Project, that will be implemented from 1° December 2020 to 30 November 2022, will develop a training path, through both lectures and the use of e-learning tools, in order to provide Lay and Honorary Judges with theoretical and practical knowledge to guarantee, in their professional activity, the correct application of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
Project coordinator: The coordinator of SELECT team is Prof. Maria Eugenia Bartoloni, Lead Partner Project Manager, Università degli Studi della Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”.
Target group The project foreseen the direct participation of:
- Lay Judges
- Honorary Judges
- Justice Operators
Activities directly involving SELECT Target Group
- Filling in of the Questionnaire aimed at collecting feedbacks and training needs
- Participation in 6 Info Days to get information on the Project and on training activities
- Participation in the training course aimed at Lay and Honorary Judges
- Participation in 6 Workshops to exchange Know-how and best practices
- Participation in SELECT Final Event, held in Rome
The participation in the project is free and voluntary. To take part in the project, it is necessary to provide personal data. The participant’s personal and sensitive data will be used exclusively for project needs.
All the Material developed by SELECT team is exclusively of SELECT property.