SELECT team, responsible for the management of the following data collected to develop the activities outlined in this consent form, intends to advise the interested party about the use of personal data:
a. Personal and contact data: information relating to name, surname, sex, residence, date and place of birth, e-mail address.
Personal and contact data will be collected to inform SELECT interested parties on project news and focal events, to monitor project progress and to verify that SELECT activities are properly outreaching SELECT target group. Furthermore, the data collecting will be indispensable to monitor the achievement of success indicators established in agreement with the European Commission and to submit the related report including all data collected in aggregate manner.
The processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, minimization, relevance, accountability and may be carried out using paper and/or computer media, however suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data and in any case through the use procedures that avoid the risk of loss, theft, unauthorized access, illicit use, unwanted modifications and dissemination in compliance with current regulations.
Personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate purpose connected to them.
Once the purposes for which they were collected have been exhausted, personal data will be
irreversibly anonymised and/or deleted, destroyed in a safe way.
The storage times will be as follows:
a. Personal and contact data: will be kept for the time necessary to manage contractual/accounting obligations and in any case for a period of 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship.
The data will be processed by the Data Controllers and any appointed and strictly authorized Data Processors, through the adoption of technical-organizational measures suitable to satisfy the compliance with the legislation on data protection (privacy). Personal data will not be communicated and/or disclosed to third parties, except for:
- Public Administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations;
- Professional Companies/firms that provide assistance, consultancy or collaboration in accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, tax and financial matters (...);
- Third party service providers, in particular of IT and telecommunication support (Google, Dropbox, Skype ...) for the mere technical management of data in communications or processing of data related to performance (e.g. encrypted files in the cloud);
- inspections or audits by supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, public control bodies as well as all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law.
Any list of data processors and other subjects to whom the data is communicated can be viewed
on request by sending an email to the project team coordinator.
The personal data collected will be communicated to the Università degli Studi della Campania "L. Vanvitelli "- SELECT (StrEnghten Lay and honorary judges European CompeTencies) Lead Partner with registered office in Caserta, Viale Abramo Lincoln n° 5, and exploited for SELECT implementation.
Personal data will not be subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Individuals concerned may at any time exercise the rights referred to in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 of the GDPR by sending an email or a written communication to the work team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of the personal data of the interested parties, verify its accuracy or request its updating, rectification, integration;
- access, rectification, cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law.
Furthermore, at any time, individuals may object to the processing of data concerning him or her or withdraw consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation.
The Data Controllers may in any case preserve certain personal data even after the request for termination of the processing exclusively to defend or assert their own right, or in the cases provided for by law or as a result of the order of a judicial or administrative authority and, more generally, to comply with the legal obligations regarding conservation.
For any complaints or reports on data processing methods, individuals can contact the work team at any time (email@example.com).
Please read the contents of this form carefully before signing it.